The recently completed February edition of the Cruise Pulse travel agent survey panel analyzed responses from 254 travel agents gathered from February 22 to March 3, 2009. Findings provide further insights into wave season cruise booking trends. Highlights include:
- Cruise bookings have picked up significantly from January 2009
- On average, the price per booking per passenger has declined 16% to $1,580
- Travel agents are remaining optimistic
- Which line was ranked the “the hottest cruise line?”
- Which line did agents choose as “most agent friendly?”
- Which the line would agents most likely recommend to clients?
Cruise Pulse is sponsored by Latin Capital Market, The Online Center for Latin American Stock Investing and Trading.