For those of us who love to get out on the ocean, why not slip in a small ship charter cruise between our extended duration vacations?
Cruising on a beautiful yacht and enjoying the spectacular views of South Florida is a great way to:
- spend a day,
- get a truly unique perspective of the city,
- slip in a proposal to your future spouse,
- celebrate an anniversary etc.,
One can choose from a variety of boat types to fit their needs.
A magnificent motor yacht offers the ultimate in cruising luxury. Anything and everything is available to you and your guests. An on board chief may be requested, offering you the finest in private dinning. On the upper deck you may enjoy a more casual lifestyle, enjoying the beautiful sites.
If water sports are your thing, you can arrange anything from dinghy’s, to wave runners or even par-a-sailing! These beautiful yachts are offered in three styles. The "Sea Ray" and "Cruisers" or the larger European styled "Sunseeker." All offer large open air lounge areas prefect for entertaining guests. Below decks you will find beautifully appointed fully air-conditioned salons with all the comforts of home.
For the more adventurous, cruise on a Go Fast or "Cigarette." They are designed for a single purpose and that is to "go fast." They are equipped with high horsepower engines that are able to push them at incredible speeds, some over 100 miles per hour.
- Hornblower Cruises & Events New York Hosts Job Fair at Pier 40, Creating Nearly 100 Jobs in New York City (cruiseindustrywire.com)
- World Yacht Announces Freedom Lunch Cruise (cruiseindustrywire.com)